A day at INSPIRIA science center
Being a guest at INSPIRIA is a great way to spend time with the family.
During weekends and holidays the center program expands into a full use of the center which includes the following:
• Planetarium – one of Scandinavia’s most advanced full view Planetariums
• Exploration of the solar system and universe
• 4400 square meters of exhibitions counting more than 70 interactive installations to explore
• Workshops with scientific activities
• Gyro – how does it feel to be upside-down?
• Café offering traditional Norwegian local food
• Outdoor activities including trampoline and bike path
• Outdoor play-area for children
• Gift shop
For more information, please contact email@example.com.